Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why don't people enjoy their work? And why don't they do something they can enjoy?

Everyday while going to college, I see lots of faces. They seem like they don't want to go to work. It is as if they are being forced to go there against their will.
And I wonder...
Why don't they do something they can enjoy? Why do most of my classmates study the topics "everyone is studying" instead of what they like? Why do I see so many people doing MBA while they really like Botany or Physics? Why don't they understand that, if they do something they enjoy doing, they can do more work and they can do it better than others? Why do they think that "the only way to do it is the way everyone else does it"?
I wonder why.... :-/
And then I think to myself, "What a funny world!

No comments:

Post a Comment